Take BeInCrypto’s quiz to test your knowledge of the crypto space and to stay on top of what’s hot right now.
The past week has turned out to be quite an eventful time: ethereum (ETH) shot to a new all-time high before skyrocketing above $2,000 for the first time ever, Binance saw its native token BNB climb the market cap ranks, and world-famous auction house said it will accept ETH as payment, among many other things.
Are you sure you know everything about what’s been happening in the industry this week? Take BeInCrypto’s quiz to test your knowledge of the crypto space and to stay on top of what’s hot right now.
1. Bitcoin (BTC) set a new all-time high this week prompting financial and investing advice company, The Motley Fool, to re-evaluate its bitcoin stance. How much did the company announce it would purchase?
- $5 million
- $50 million
- $500 million
2. The market’s number two cryptocurrency, ethereum (ETH), also performed well this week, sending its market cap dominance skyrocketing. What is ETH market cap dominance?
3. The market’s performance again prompted comments from several of the world’s richest people. Which billionaire said he remains bitcoin-neutral this week?
- Elon Musk
- Warren Buffet
- Bill Gates
4. Non-fungible token art also made waves in the world of luxury. Which world-famous auction house said it will accept ETH as payment for a digital art auction?
5. Tesla revealed a $1.5 billion BTC purchase at the beginning of the month. According to research by The Block, which cryptocurrency exchange helped facilitate the purchase?
6. Another company that made headlines in December for its enthusiastic BTC hoarding was MicroStrategy. The company recently revealed it plans to raise much more to continue its BTC spending spree. How much is it planning to raise?
- $300 million
- $600 million
- $900 million
7. Switzerland has always looked favorably on the cryptocurrency and blockchain space. Which Swiss canton announced its residents can now pay their taxes in crypto?
8. After a spate of criticism for its handling of the GameStop “short-squeeze” saga, coming from both the cryptocurrency community and the US Congress, which mainstream exchange announced it will start allowing cryptocurrency deposits?
- Plus 500
- Trading 212
9. As the cryptocurrency market hit new heights, Binance is seeing its native token BNB climb the market cap ranks. According to CoinGecko, what is BNB’s new place on the market cap league tables?
10. Binance’s platform for decentralized exchanges (DEXs) is also seeing an increase in popularity as Ethereum-based DEXs suffer from higher and higher fees. Which Binance-based DEX recently overtook Uniswap in trading volume?
- SushiSwap (SUSHI)
- PancakeSwap (CAKE)
- Binance DEX
Click here for the answers
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.